Madhus is a trusted name in the tyre business started by Mr Madhusudhana Rao Bungale in 1948 in Mysore! Madhus has been in the tyre business for over 70 years. Madhus is known for high moral principles and ethical dealings. Madhus is known to maintain a fair and consistent pricing. We do not give huge discounts to one customer and then make it up with another. All our customers trust us because they know they are getting a fair deal from Madhus.
Madhus has been present in Bangalore since 1970. Madhus Tyre Centre was started in 1970 by Mr Madhusudhana Rao and has since then been run by his son, Mr Ravi BM. In 2019, Madhus Tyre Centre shifted to a new flagship location in Wilson Garden.
In 1981, Mr Ravi opened a flagship store, Madhus Enterprises on Langford Road and this was a landmark location for over 40 years. This has temporarily been closed as our new location in Wilson Garden is just 1 km away.
In 1990, Mr Ravi’s wife, Mrs Meera Ravi opened her own tyre store, Tyre Professionals on RV Road. Tyre Professionals shifted to it’s current location in 2009 and caters predominantly to residents in South Bangalore.
Both tyre stores sell all major brands available in India. We also offer SERVICES which are important for smooth, safe driving and a long life of the tyres.