Madhus – Company profile and history
Madhus have been the leading tyre dealers in Mysore and Bangalore for a very long time. Commitment to the customer has been the spirit behind Madhus’ entrepreneurial efforts which span over 60 years in the automobile industry.
MADHUS goes back a long way – right back to 1948 when our founder Mr. Madhusudhan Rao, set up a firm dealing in Mill stores and Automobile tyres. He set the character of our company, with hard work and dedication, soon becoming the leading tyre dealer in Karnataka. Setting out to establish ventures outside his hometown, Mysore, Mr. Madhu opened a shop in Bangalore, in 1970.
Since then, the Madhus name has grown in stature and size – pioneering various kinds of tyre services to the customer, always being the first to offer new technology in Tyre services such as Computerised Wheel Alignment and Wheel Balancing services.
Madhus started with just one counter in Mysore. True to the adage, “The oak was once an acorn”, the small shop at Hanumantha Rao Road has now grown into a chain of 7 outlets situated both in Mysore and Bangalore, all managed by Mr. Madhu’s three sons and daughters in law. With growing customer support and services, we are sure there will be many more in the future.
Our Founder – Mr. B S Madhusudhan Rao - click to know more